XC Tracer maxx
XC Tracer Maxx takes the legendary zero lag vario sensor, integrates the flarm system and also has a screen such that it is now a stand alone instrument for XC flying. coupled with a phone or tablet app such as xctrack it gives a competition instrument with a back up instrument.
Simply fly intuitively: the new XC Tracer Maxx
- High-resolution B&W LCD, 536x336 pixels, perfectly readable
- Five different screens selectable, from simple screen to air spaces
- Simplest operation, not a complicated sreen
- Instantaneous display of climbing/descent
- FLARM with transmission and reception of data, integrated antenna
- FLARM obstacle database (optional)
- FLARM Display of position and height of Buddies
- Data transmission via BLE to mobile phone/tablet/E-reader
- IGC and KML Logger, approved by the FAI for competitions
- Many compatible apps for Android/iOS
- Freely configurable sound settings/sound simulator at xctracer.com
- Running time with full battery at least 60h
- Firmware update via drag & drop
- Size: 92x68x18 mm
- Weight 120g
- Swiss made
A proven and reliable flight instrument for paraglider pilots. Many pilots use XC Tracer for competitions and for long XC flights. The time-lag free indication of the climb/sink rate using beeping tones makes it much easier to find and core thermals then when using a conventional variometer. The XCtracer is the first instrument to successfully integrate the data streams from barometer, accelerometer and gyroscope together to give the true zero lag output, which will take your thermalling to the next level.
please check the tone simulator here.